Sunday 24 July 2022

Pilot.

 Someone once said all is not fair in the game of love.  It is a torture chamber - I'm told. A place not meant to exist...

Don't ask who said this, just know it was said.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜…

I told you I'll be back and here I am with the latest tell tale. Y'all have been naughty naughty kids and what's worse?

You're even breaking hearts?! Interesting ...

Dee has come bearing gifts. 

 


Introducing, a weekly breakup talk session;

Heartbreak Family: The Breakfast Stories.

Coming to you every weekend( Fridays and Saturdays). Wonderful! That means you can send in your stories from Sundays each week.

Send in your stories with the link provided belowπŸ‘‡

Be rest assured, you'll be anonymous and your identity is not disclosed to even me.πŸ˜‰

Darlings, talk to Dee.

                            Explicitly yours, 

                                        Dee.πŸ’‹

Send me a secret message.

                    CLICKπŸ‘† 

No comments:

Post a Comment